Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stax Burger Bistro

Because I'm an American and all about celebrating iconic American food, we went to Stax Burger Bistro in Scottsdale on the 4th of July. Stax is known for their sliders and eclectic meat options and even an exotic option. I have had most of the items on the menu, but I tried something new in honor of the 4th - a Sloppy Joe. It was reminiscent of the Sloppy Joe's my mother made for me as a child. I felt like I was stepping back in time. Although I ordered a wonderful salad to go along with my Sloppy Joe, the messy slider was impressive. The melted cheese on top, which I believe is American, hence why I ordered it on the 4th, was perfectly melted and blended with the Joe. As Stax says, "American classic." Sometimes something so simple and classic is the best, especially when it takes you back in time to the day when you didn't have a care in the world.

Check out the website: www.staxburgerbistro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment